Abstract Submission Instructions
You are welcome to participate in the conference as a delegate or as a participant with special interests in its topics and workshops. However, if you have an intriguing research, scientific or professional work that you wish to present at the conference (as an oral presentation or as a poster), we encourage you to submit an abstract.
Full papers of accepted abstracts will, pending additional review, be published in a special issue of the journal Functional Neurology, Rehabilitation and Ergonomics. Details will follow after acceptance of the submitted conference abstracts.
Please, read carefully the following instructions before submitting your abstract.
- Submit your abstract in Microsoft Word format
- Abstracts are to be written in English only.
- Authors’ names should be provided in the format: Hillary Clinton, Donald John Trump. Do not add Dr, Prof, Mr., Mrs., degrees etc.
- The title should have a maximum of 150 characters.
- Affiliations should be included in line 1. If authors’ affiliations are different, you should indicate them filling 2, 3, and 4 lines.
- The presenting author’s email address must be included.
- The abstract should have a maximum of 350 words
- Indicate whether the abstract is intended for oral or poster presentation or either.
- The abstract should be structured using the following headings: Objective, Methods, Results, Conclusions, and Keywords (no more than four keywords).
- The abstract should be as informative as possible, including statistical evaluation.
- Statements such as “results will be discussed” or “data will be presented” are not acceptable.
- Standard abbreviations such as: PVS, MCS, EEG, MEEG,MRI, etc., may be used. Others should be described in full when first mentioned followed by the abbreviation in parenthesis.
- Do not include tables, photographs, figures or references in your abstracts.
- Confirmation of Abstracts received
- You will be notified via e-mail to confirm that your abstract has been received.
- If you do not receive a confirmation within two weeks please contact the Symposium Secretariat.
- The Scientific Committee will review abstracts.
- (Eextended) Deadline for submission of abstracts: November 30, 2016
- Notification of Accepted Abstracts: before December 15, 2016
- Full papers submitted for review: January 15, 2017
- Abstracts and full papers are to be submitted directly to the head of the conference’s scientific committee: [email protected]
Full [email protected] of accepted abstracts will, pending additional review, be published in a special issue of the journal Functional Neurology, Rehabilitation and Ergonomics published by Nova Scientific.
Movement & Cognition
Jon Smith 1 ,Peter Stubble 2,
1Department of Applied Science, Auburn University, Boston, Massachusetts,
United States of America
2Department of Psychology. Augustus University, Pembroke, Alabama, United
States of America
Correspondence: [email protected]
Keywords (up to five):
Objective: XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXX XXX XXXX XXXXX XXXX XXXXX XXX
Methods: XXXXX XXXX XXXXX XXXX XXXX XXXXX XXXX XXXX XXXXX XXXXX X XXXXX XX XXXXXXX XX XXXXXXXX XX XXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Results: XXXX XXXXX XXXXXX XX XXXXX X X X X X XXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXX XXX XXXXXX XX XXXXXX XXXXX XXXX
XXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXXXX XX